Why You'll Love IT™
Brow Power Powder™ is your breakthrough brow powder that is clinically tested to be waterproof—and is so easy to use, it does your brows for you! Developed with plastic surgeons, this groundbreaking product creates the look of real hair, and adds the look of soft volume and definition without ever appearing flat or drawn on. Perfect for both thin and thick brows, your brow innovation also features award-winning Brow Power™ Technology and transforms to all hair colors based on pressure. Infused with brow-enhancing biotin, saw palmetto and argan and jojoba oils, plus anti-aging antioxidants and collagen, Brow Power Powder™ is truly unlike any other brow powder you’ve ever experienced!
- Breakthrough brow powder is so easy to use, it does the work for you—and is clinically tested to be waterproof!
- Universal shade utilizes award-winning Brow Power™ Technology to transform to all hair colors based on pressure
- Adds soft volume and definition for brows that look real, never flat or drawn on
- Brow-enhancing biotin, peptides, saw palmetto, argan and jojoba oils
INGREDIENTS: MICA, SILICA, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, NYLON-12, DIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, SERENOA SERRULATA FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SORBIC ACID, BIOTIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE) LEAF EXTRACT, EQUISETUM ARVENSE EXTRACT, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, PANTHENOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, BENZOIC ACID, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, ALUMINA, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491)].
How to Apply & Beauty Tips
How to Apply
To create your most beautiful brows, follow these easy-to-remember tips: (1) The start of your brow should line up directly with the edge of your nose; (2) Your brow arch should align to the outer edge of your iris, and (3) The end of your brow should line up with the outer corner of your eye!
Real Beauty. Real Results.TM
it's your only step!
Clinically tested results!
- 100% say it gave their brows more volume*
- 92% say it did not smear or smudge*
- 100% say it covered sparse areas*
- 96% say it was easy to apply*
*Results observed in a consumer panel survey.