Heavenly Skin™ CC+ Skin-Perfecting Brush #702YOUR SKIN WILL THANK YOU FOR IT!
Discover how Great Brushes Give You Great Skin™ with this truly revolutionary, skin-perfecting ... Read more
Heavenly Skin™ CC+ Skin-Perfecting Brush #702
Free Deluxe Sample Bundle with $65 Order
Discover how Great Brushes Give You Great Skin™ with this truly revolutionary, skin-perfecting brush from IT Cosmetics™! Featuring patent-pending Heavenly Skin™ hair infused with anti-aging collagen, silk, peptides, niacin and antioxidants, the innovative brush technology instantly improves the look of your skin upon application—and delivers beautiful results every time.
Pair it with your favorite skincare and color-infused skincare powders, foundations and complexion products, and experience how the custom-cut brush head optically blurs away the appearance of lines, pores and imperfections for an airbrushed, flawless finish. Developed with plastic surgeons, this game-changing brush is cruelty-free and pro-hygienic for even the most sensitive skin types!
- Pairs perfectly with your favorite skincare and color-infused skincare powders, foundations and all complexion products
- Patent-pending, anti-aging Heavenly Skin™ hair for your youngest-looking, most beautiful skin
- Custom-cut brush head optically blurs away the look of lines, pores and imperfections
- Anti-aging collagen, silk, peptides, niacin and antioxidants
- Cruelty-free and pro-hygienic—perfect for even the most sensitive skin types!
How to Clean Your Makeup Brushes
Use IT’s Your Brush Love Makeup Brush Cleaner at least once a week to cleanse and condition your makeup brushes in one fast-drying step. For a deeper clean, Confidence in a Cleanser or your favorite non-drying facial cleanser can be used as a brush shampoo!
To prevent the signature white bristles of Heavenly Skin brushes from staining, we recommend cleaning them immediately after each use. There’s no need to worry about frequent cleansing removing the anti-aging skincare ingredients built into the bristles: These ingredients are added when the brush hairs themselves are being created, not applied as a coating afterward, which means they won’t wash out!
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product