Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil
Discover IT® You asked and we listened! Developed with plastic surgeons and dermatologists, your best-selling, award-winning eyebrow pencil now comes in four universal shades to match every hair color—from the blondest blonde to the darkest brunette! Featuring an exclusive oval tip that mimics the look of natural eyebrow hair, Brow Power adjusts to your eyebrow color based on pressure and works to completely cover gray for your best eyebrows yet! The budge-proof formula ensures natural-looking brows that last with brow-loving biotin and proprietary Brow Power™ Technology to give you your most beautiful, natural-looking brows—even if you have thin eyebrows, sparse eyebrows or no eyebrows at all—while the built-in spooley brush does the work for you. IT’s truly your brows but better!
Developed with plastic surgeons’ insights and dermatologists’ ingredient and skincare expertise, IT Cosmetics creates problem-solving, skin-loving formulas that give you visible results. Experience the IT Beauty difference!
Apply softer strokes of Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil for lighter hair colors (like blonde and gray eyebrows) and press harder for darker tones (brown and black) —the harder you press, the deeper your color!
- If your eyebrow color is on the lighter side of your shade family (platinum blonde, for example), you’ll want to apply the Universal Blonde shade using softer strokes.
- If your hair color is jet black, you’ll want to apply the Darkest Brunette shade using harder strokes.
- To finish, lightly brush through brows with the built-in spooley brush for a natural, polished look. Or, for added definition, apply Brow Power Filler Volumizing Fiber Eyebrow Gel on top.
- Best-selling, award-winning brow pencil mimics the look of real hair
- Budge-proof formula adheres to skin for the look of natural eyebrows that last
- Universal shades transform to all hair colors based on pressure
- Brow-loving biotin, saw palmetto and antioxidants
Biotin: B vitamin that promotes healthier-looking hair and skin
Saw Palmetto: A plant extract known to condition skin and promote stronger-looking hair
Antioxidants: Help reduce the appearance of the visible signs of skin damage and aging
Full Ingredient List:
HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, CERESIN, CANDELILLA CERA/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, CERA CARNAUBA/COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BHT, SERENOA SERRULATA FRUIT EXTRACT, BIOTIN, URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE) LEAF POWDER, EQUISETUM ARVENSE EXTRACT, LECITHIN, PANTOTHENIC ACID, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID, RETINYL ACETATE, IRON OXIDES(CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491).
FIND YOUR PERFECT BROW SHADE
BIOTIN: B vitamin that promotes healthier-looking hair and skin
SAW PALMETTO: A plant extract that is known to condition skin and promotes stronger-looking hair
ANTIOXIDANTS: Help reduce the appearance of the visible signs of skin damage and aging
100% say it gave their brows more volume*
100% say it covered sparse areas*
EASY, SMUDGE-PROOF BROWS
96% say it was easy to apply*
92% say it did not smear or smudge*
*Results observed in a consumer panel survey.
IT'S DEVELOPED WITH PLASTIC SURGEONS & DERMATOLOGISTS
“Great brows create symmetry and frame the face which is why my patients often have concerns about sparse, thinning brow hair. With Brow Power, you can achieve natural-looking brows from home while nourishing them with biotin which is known to support the appearance of healthy hair.”
Dr. Smita Ramanadham, Plastic Surgeon
IT Cosmetics Advisory Board Member
CONCEAL, DEFINE AND LENGTHEN
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions
What is Brow Power?
How do I use an eyebrow pencil like Brow Power?
What’s the best way to achieve thick eyebrows?
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';