CC+ Cream Full-Coverage Foundation with SPF 50+
Discover IT® CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ is the #1 SPF Foundation in America* and your multitas ... Read full description
Discover IT® CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ is the #1 SPF Foundation in America* and your multitasking color correcting cream—now with an extended shade range! IT’s your full-coverage foundation, hydrating and anti-aging serum, and broad-spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen all in one!
Infused with skin-loving ingredients like hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and vitamin E, CC cream provides hydration while instantly camouflaging the look of skin imperfections like acne scarring, wrinkles, redness on skin, dark circles under eyes, large pores and uneven skin tone for flawless-looking natural coverage!
To be able to extend our shade range, we worked with plastic surgeons and dermatologists to introduce clear SPF 50+ in our new deepest shades. Now, a wider range of skin tones can achieve complexion perfection plus sun protection—without the white cast!
*Source: The NPD Group/US Prestige Beauty Total Measured Market, Makeup Product Sales, January- December 2022.
Developed with plastic surgeons’ insights and dermatologists’ ingredient and skincare expertise, IT Cosmetics creates problem-solving, skin-loving formulas that give you visible results.
- Apply 1-2 pumps of CC+ Cream SPF 50+ to clean skin using your Heavenly Luxe Complexion Perfection Brush #7. This dual-ended makeup brush is your must-have for effortless buffing and blending.
- For best results, apply a smooth, even layer to your face, neck and décolleté for complexion perfection.
- To set, use Bye Bye Pores Pressed Setting Powder and finish it off with Your Skin But Better Setting Spray+ for a flawless, natural finish.
- All-in-one complexion perfection with a natural finish
- Full-coverage foundation
- Hydrating & anti-aging serum
- SPF 50+ broad-spectrum sunscreen
- Instantly camouflages the look of top skin concerns, including:
- Acne scarring
- Redness on skin
- Dark circles under eyes
- Large pores
- Dark spots
- Uneven skin tone
- Infused with skin-loving ingredients like hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and vitamin E
Focus on parts of your face that may need the most coverage first, such as under your eyes, around your nose and mouth, chin and center of forehead—all of which typically require color correction for uneven skin tone.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps retain water to hydrate and visibly plump while minimizing the look of fine lines & wrinkles
- Niacinamide: Helps minimize the look of discoloration & promotes even-toned, radiant skin
- Vitamin E: Helps soothe and nourish skin
- SPF 50+: Provides broad-spectrum sun protection
Full Ingredient List:
SHADES: Neutral Rich, Neutral Deep, Deep, Deep Bronze, Deep Honey, Deep MochaACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- HOMOSALATE: 10%
- OCTISALATE: 5%
- OCTOCRYLENE: 4%
WATER, DIMETHICONE, PROPANEDIOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, NIACINAMIDE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, CAFFEINE, TOCOPHEROL, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 DIISOSTEARATE/POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE/SEBACATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ADENOSINE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SNAIL SECRETION FILTRATE, GLYCERIN, ETHYL HEXANEDIOL, STEARETH-20, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, CHRYSIN, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, CITRIC ACID, BIOTIN
IRON OXIDES, TITANIUM DIOXIDE
SHADES: Fair Porcelain, Fair Ivory, Fair Beige, Fair, Fair Light, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Neutral Medium, Medium Tan, Neutral Tan, Tan Warm, Tan, Tan Rich, Rich, Rich HoneyACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE: 9%
- ZINC OXIDE: 6.3%
WATER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL. BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, SNAIL SECRETION FILTRATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, STEARIC ACID, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HEXYL LAURATE, CALCIUM STEARATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYL HEXANEDIOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, LIMONENE, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ADENOSINE, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) OIL, PINUS SYLVESTRIS LEAF OIL, LINALOOL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL, GLYCERIN, CITRAL, NIACINAMIDE, HYALURONIC ACID, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, STEARETH-20, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, SILK EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SILK, SODIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, CHRYSIN, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, CITRIC ACID, BIOTIN
TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES
Hydrating & Anti-Aging Serum
Learn More About IT
WHY CLEAR SPF?
Learn why we use clear SPF in the 6 deepest shades of CC+ Cream
Watch other videos
- WHY CLEAR SPF?Learn why we use clear SPF in the 6 deepest shades of CC+ Cream
- WHY YOU’LL LOVE CC+Hear IT straight from CC lovers!
CHOOSE YOUR FORMULA
IT'S DEVELOPED WITH PLASTIC SURGEONS & DERMATOLOGISTS
“The deepest CC+ Cream shades* are made with clear SPF 50+, so you get beautiful full coverage and UV protection without any sunscreen residue!”
Dr. Cheryl Burgess, Dermatologist
IT Cosmetics Advisory Board Member
*CC+ Cream shades Neutral Rich - Deep Mocha
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions
What is CC Cream?
What is the difference between BB cream and CC cream?
Does CC Cream cover acne scarring?
What’s clear sunscreen (SPF)?
If I already know my shade in another IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream, will it be the same for this one?
How do I find my foundation shade?
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';