CC+ Cream Full-Coverage Foundation with SPF 50+
Discover IT® CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ is your #1 best-selling,* award-winning and color corr ... Read full description
Discover IT® CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ is your #1 best-selling,* award-winning and color correcting CC cream that delivers 7 products in one! IT’s your full-coverage foundation, hydrating anti-aging serum, broad-spectrum physical sunscreen, brightening color corrector, poreless-finish primer, dark spot concealer and moisturizing day cream.
Infused with hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, adenosine, antioxidants and vitamins, your multitasking CC cream provides clinically tested hydration while diffusing the appearance of skin imperfections like acne scarring, wrinkles, redness on skin, dark circles under eyes, large pores, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone for flawless-looking coverage that won’t crease or crack. It’s truly your one step for instant complexion perfection!
#1 Prestige SPF Foundation in the US*
*Source: The NPD Group/U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Measured Market, Makeup Product Sales, January-December 2021.
Developed with plastic surgeons’ insights and dermatologists’ ingredient and skincare expertise, IT Cosmetics creates problem-solving, skin-loving formulas that give you visible results. Experience the IT Beauty difference!
- Apply 1-2 pumps of CC+ Cream SPF 50+ to clean skin using your Heavenly Luxe Complexion Perfection Brush #7 makeup brush for effortless buffing and blending.
- CC Cream can be used as your moisturizer, anti-aging serum, concealer, full-coverage foundation and sunscreen for face, based on your coverage needs.
- For best results, apply a smooth, even layer to your face, neck and décolleté for complexion perfection!
Delivers dermatologist recommended, flawless coverage with a natural finish that won’t crease or crack
Instantly improves the look of top skin concerns, including redness and dark circles
IT’s 7 products, all in one!
- Full-coverage foundation
- SPF 50+ broad-spectrum sunscreen
- Brightening color corrector
- Hydrating anti-aging serum
- Poreless-finish primer
- Dark spot concealer
- Moisturizing day cream
Focus on parts of your face that may need the most coverage first, such as under your eyes, around your nose and mouth, chin and center of forehead—all of which typically require color correction for uneven skin tone.
To make it easier to find your perfect shade of CC+ Cream with SPF 50+, here are the undertones for all 12 shades:
- Fair (W)—ultra porcelain skin, fairest of fair skin, with warm (yellow) undertone
- Fair Light (c)—fair skin, if you burn easily in the sun, with cool (pink) undertone
- Light (W)—light skin with more warmth (yellow) to your skin
- Light Medium (C)—light to medium skin with cool (pink) undertones
- Medium (W)—medium skin with warm (yellow) undertones (this is Jamie’s shade!)
- Neutral Medium (N)—medium skin with neutral undertone
- Medium Tan (W)—medium to tan skin with warm (yellow) undertone
- Neutral Tan (N)—tan skin with neutral undertone
- Tan (W)—tan skin with warm (yellow) undertone
- Rich (W)—tan to rich skin with warm (yellow) undertone
- Rich Honey (W)—deep skin with warm (yellow) undertone
- Deep (N)—deep skin with neutral undertone
TITANIUM DIOXIDE 9%,
ZINC OXIDE 6.3%
INGREDIENTS :WATER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, SNAIL SECRETION FILTRATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, STEARIC ACID, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HEXYL LAURATE, CALCIUM STEARATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYL HEXANEDIOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, LIMONENE, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OI 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ADENOSINE, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) OIL, PINUS SYLVESTRIS LEAF OIL, LINALOOL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL, GLYCERIN, CITRAL, NIACINAMIDE, HYALURONIC ACID, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, STEARETH-20, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, SILK EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SILK, SODIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, CHRYSIN, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, CITRIC ACID, BIOTIN [MAY CONTAIN]: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES V281684/2
HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN: Amino acid protein that supports elasticity for a youthfully smooth appearance
PEPTIDES: Help reduce the appearance of wrinkles for the look of smooth, soft skins
NIACINAMIDE: B vitamin known to help improve skin barrier function and elasticity, to promote a more even skin tone, and to combat the appearance of acne and hyperpigmentation
ANTIOXIDANTS: Help reduce the appearance of the visible signs of skin damage and aging
100% showed increased skin hydration*
*Clinically measured result.
IN JUST 10 DAYS…
96% saw softer, smoother skin**
85% saw an improvement in the appearance of wrinkles**
**Results observed in a clinical study.
CHOOSE YOUR FORMULA
IT'S DEVELOPED WITH PLASTIC SURGEONS & DERMATOLOGISTS
“Not only does CC+ Cream cover dark spots and other skin discoloration, it also has SPF 50 sunscreen to help protect your skin, peptides, known to help with anti-aging, and hyaluronic acid, known to help hydrate and plump the skin. Getting all of this in one step is why CC+ Cream is an everyday go-to!”
Dr. Kavita Mariwalla, Dermatologist
IT Cosmetics Advisory Board Member
Learn More About IT
COLOR CORRECT, BLEND AND SET
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions
What is CC Cream?
What are the differences between CC+ Nude Glow Foundation and CC+ Cream Original, Illumination and Oil-Free?
Does CC Cream cover acne scarring?
Does CC Cream work for dry skin?
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';