Bye Bye Breakout Full-Coverage Concealer
Bye Bye Breakout™ is specially created to be your revolutionary drying lotion and concealer in one, ... Read full description
Infused with anti-aging peptides and hydrolyzed collagen, plus oil-absorbing zinc oxide, kaolin clay, witch hazel, tea tree, sulfur and a gentle AHA/BHA complex, it delivers flawless-looking results immediately and more transformative results over time!
Use the Bye Bye Breakout applicator or a cotton swab to dot concealer onto skin. Then, with the micro-end of your Heavenly Luxe Complexion Perfection Brush No. 7, tap concealer onto and around blemish until you build to your desired level of coverage. To set concealer, sweep on a thin layer of Bye Bye Breakout Powder using the large, fluffy end of your Heavenly Luxe Complexion Perfection Brush No. 7 for your most flawless finish.
- Innovative color-infused skincare cream is specially created to be your drying lotion and concealer in one!
- Conceals, covers and helps soothe the look of acne-prone skin
- Can be worn alone or under makeup, and covers the look of everything without creasing or cracking
- Anti-aging collagen and peptides, plus oil-absorbing zinc oxide, kaolin clay, witch hazel, tea tree, sulfur and a gentle AHA/BHA complex
Sweep your Bye Bye Breakout Powder™ on top for a shine-free, airbrushed finish.
Learn More About IT
Learn more about Bye Bye Breakout Full-Coverage Concealer
Learn more about Bye Bye Breakout Full-Coverage Concealer, a revolutionary drying lotion and concealer in one to conceal the look of blemishes, acne & redness.
Clinically tested results!
- 100% said it covered blemishes and acne*
- 94% said it improved skin clarity*
- 94% said it reduced the look of blemishes*
- 90% said their skin appeared healthier*
- 100% showed clinically measured improvement in skin barrier repair function*
*Results observed in a clinical study.
You May Also Like
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';