Discover What ITs All About!
As one of todays fastest growing, best-selling prestige cosmetics brands, IT Cosmetics offers a variety of job opportunities in an innovative, exciting environment.
Think youve got what IT takes? Check out our current job openings for the chance to help make the world more beautiful through our products,
through our actions and through our belief that every woman is beautiful and deserves to feel her most beautiful!
Administrative AssistantSubmit your resume
IT Cosmetics is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support up to 3 Executives;
The ideal candidate will be proactive, detail oriented, and have a “no task is too big or too small” mentality. This position may also entail interaction with clients, so professionalism, etiquette, and a positive demeanor are required. Please note: this position is based in Newport, Jersey City, NJ, a short 15-minute train ride from 33rd street PATH train and 7-minute PATH train ride from WTC.
- Responsible for calendar management.
- Manage and maintain contacts and files across electronic platforms (i.e, Outlook, iPhone, etc).
- Responsible for setting up multi-party conference calls.
- General administrative duties such as filing, faxing, shipping packages, store runs etc.
- Arrange travel reservations including airlines, hotel and car services.
- Track all expenses and process expense reports accordingly; must be proficient in Excel and have basic finance understanding and experience.
- Ability to understand and follow organizational policies and procedures necessary to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols are followed.
- Take initiative in writing and editing correspondence with minimal direction.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously; follow through on issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to work independently with very strong follow up and attention to detail.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting executive level management.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle many competing priorities.
- Must exercise sound judgment and discretion especially with confidential information.
- Able to maintain confidentiality when working with sensitive information.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with demonstrated experience working independently as well as part of the team.
- Strong attention to detail and highly efficient.
- Able to apply judgment and effective problem-solving skills to get things done.
Sr. Designer Brand and PrintSubmit your resume
This position will work closely with Design Director with the execution of IT COSMETICS’s creative vision across all key consumer and cast member touch-points inclusive of Collateral, Education Tools, PR Tools and Print.
- Work directly with Design Director on a daily basis regarding current projects.
- Design ad-hoc print assets – postcards, education documents, sales materials and prepare files for production.
- Create Education manual artwork / factsheets / pasteups and maintain creative standards in designs and production for components
- Prepare art files for print production, review and approve proofs prior to production.
- Assist with coordination of product comping for design approval meetings, photography and editorial purposes.
- Communicate with multiple departments (PD, COPY, MKT) to ensure legal and regulatory requirements are met and inform
- Archive released files on appropriate server.
- You will be working closely with the Art Directors and Creative Operation Manager to ensure timely deliverables on assets. You must possess strong communications skills, a thorough eye for detail, technical design skills and a can do attitude is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Dreamweaver as well as PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and flexible; able to adapt quickly to change
- Agile in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
National Accounts Executive DirectorSubmit your resume
The National Account Director is responsible for the development and execution of business strategies within vendor distribution and the achievement of overall company objectives within a given budget.
This will include taking the lead in coordination of sales analysis, sales reporting, merchandising updates, store level events, point of sale marketing; in addition to any and all issues pertaining to the Sales Division.
- To define, in conjunction with the Sr. Vice President of Sales / Education guidelines for and planning by account for the coming year, I.e. Priorities for retailing partners, sales budgets at retail and net, and operational budgets.
- In conjunction with corporate objectives, develop sales goals for the product line for basic, new products and promotions; prepare budgets for T&E, Demo, GWP’s and new objectives assigned to sales personnel within the company.
- Recommend to the Sr. Vice President Sales/ Education the composition of regional distribution in terms of account / door openings, space and locations improvements within the environment of retail partnerships.
- Responsible for the positive goodwill and partnership of our retailers at all levels while maintaining It Cosmetics company values, strategies and programs.
Reports and Analysis:
- Work with corporate guidelines to develop sales, allocations and promotional spending guidelines for each retailer partnership.
- Work with Retail Demand Planner & Sales Analyst and assisting the in publishing weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly sales report by location for Field Team
- Publish Monthly Best Sellers report
- Publish Quarterly Ranking by door report
- DIF – Analyze monthly and maintain tracking report
- Communicate quarterly successes and opportunities for new product launches and events
- Monthly business analysis is to be prepared with input from regional personnel, then shared with the Sr. Vice President of Sales/ Education
- Partner with Sr. Vice President of Marketing as well as the Vice President of Marketing to communicate new launches to retail partner accounts.
- Provide sales analysis reports to complement the merchandising strategy and validate the volume of the proposed gondola merchandising update.
- Conduct quarterly analysis of gondola, new product launches.
- Publish quarterly reports with, sku ranking by unit/volume and recommendations on product discontinues and placement.
- Responsible for in-house coordination of store events: including, but not limited to visual components, PR activity, marketing support, collateral requests, and booster orders.
- Conduit between sales & marketing to execute quarterly gondola updates, and provide analytics to support the process.
- Coordinate conference calls with corporate members to discuss event strategy by quarter.
- Manage the Event Calendar – review, submission, and recapping.
- Review and communicate quarterly event results.
- Conduit for open projects; manage expectations between internal team and retail partners.
- Partnering with marketing team members to understand all aspects in regard to advertising.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience :
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal organized and detail-oriented
- Experience with Sales and Inventory planning and management
- Prior Account Management experience; minimum 2 years with national beauty chains.
- Current relationships with key merchants/buyers: Sephora, Ulta, etc.
- Ability to fly/travel overnight – 20% of the time or as business needs warrant.
- Proficient of Microsoft Office tools, Excel, Apple Operating systems (i.e. IPad)