Discover What ITs All About!
As one of todays fastest growing, best-selling prestige cosmetics brands, IT Cosmetics offers a variety of job opportunities in an innovative, exciting environment.
Think youve got what IT takes? Check out our current job openings for the chance to help make the world more beautiful through our products,
through our actions and through our belief that every woman is beautiful and deserves to feel her most beautiful!
Digital Marketing AnalystSubmit your resume
Supports the Digital Marketing team in the planning and measurement of all digital marketing programs for IT.com. This position will assist with analysis and reporting for all CRM/Loyalty programs and eComm campaigns. The Digital Marketing Analyst will track performance and monitor key metrics to help drive sales across channels. Strong emphasis on collaboration across multiple departments including eComm, Digital, Loyalty/CRM, and Social.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze data from multiple sources across all digital marketing campaigns (email, display, search, social, affiliate, loyalty, promos): response rates, web site conversions, multi-touch attribution, incremental sales revenue increases, ROI, etc.
- Generate daily, monthly, and quarterly reports to inform/support business needs and contribute to overall marketing performance and optimization
- Support adhoc analysis requests and perform campaign analysis to help measure impact of marketing levers, drive strategy and contribute to improved performance of future activations and product launches
- Aid in the development of demand plans and program / campaign sales forecasts and set-up of all testing plans (A/B, control groups, etc)
- Interpret campaign results, formulate insights and successfully communicate actionable recommendations and implications
- Compile regular competitive analyses/data points/benchmarks to keep pulse of the digital marketing trends and landscape in the beauty industry
- Partner with Digital IT/agencies to ensure technical aspects of all digital programs are set-up and tagged properly for measurement
- Contribute to operational improvements to maximize efficiency and lead the development of new reports and processes
- 3-4 years of experience in an analytical role within Marketing, Finance or similar functional area
- Background in ecommerce or email marketing with direct to consumer experience a plus
- Agency experience a strong bonus
- Digital business knowledge and understanding of typical loyalty, retention and digital KPIs/quantitative metrics
- Comfortable working in CRM and Analytics tools - Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics/Omniture/other web reporting tools. Tableau a plus.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate solid experience in pulling, mining, and synthesizing data into stories
- Must be skilled at executing within tight timeframes with attention to detail and accuracy
- Must demonstrate ability to negotiate with positive outcomes for the organization
- Must be able to identify and drive new or improved processes and structure
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
- Must demonstrate strong knowledge in technical proficiency with Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of MS Office is a plus
PR Senior ManagerSubmit your resume
Job Description Overview:
IT Cosmetics is seeking a rock star Beauty Public Relations Manager/Senior Manager with a proven track record of driving business needs, exceeding goals and securing press in top-tier outlets. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 6-9 years of previous beauty public relations experience. This is your opportunity to work in a fun and fast-paced environment for a dynamic, rapidly growing company!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Strategy/Media Relations
- Manage core day-to-day media relations
- Responsible for proactive pitching according to the launch calendar
- Responsible for securing best-in-class placements in top-tier print, digital and broadcast outlets
- Assist in the creation of overarching PR Strategy
- Spearhead business strategy
- Plan and actualize PR events (Product Launches, Deskside Meetings, Personal Appearances, etc.)
- Oversee beauty awards submissions and tracking grid
- Conduct/organize all editor/influencer mailings in conjunction with junior team members
- Digital influencer outreach management
- Manage / edit monthly reports
- Managing copy/distribution for press releases, fact sheets and pitches
- Drafting interview responses as necessary for Founders
- Must have a strong understanding of the editorial calendar, current events, pop culture, seasonal and celebrity trends to effectively and proactively contribute to story angle development that is strategic and timely, maximizing product placement and brand feature placements across national, regional, online, trade and broadcast outlets
- Ability to work well in a team environment but also work independently, meeting goals and deadlines with minimal supervision
- Must have extensive and extremely well-established contacts in top tier media platforms, trade publications and national, regional and online media
- Must exhibit strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and have ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Minimum of 6-9 years beauty PR in-house/agency experience
- Bachelor's degree required; ideally in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or Marketing
- Broadcast and business press contacts preferred
- Extremely strong knowledge of best beauty media practices, as well as proven results garnering coverage in print, broadcast TV and online mediums
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills and contacts across all verticals
- Career focused, dedicated and a true passion for Beauty PR, ideally with experience on color cosmetics brands
- Ability to align press initiatives with business goals
- Independent thinker with hands-on can-do, “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Extremely proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Cision, Meltwater etc.
- Avid Social Media user – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Periscope
PR Influencer SpecialistSubmit your resume
IT Cosmetics seeks a rock star Public Relations professional with a specialty in influencer engagement and strategy. Our ideal candidate is someone who has 4-6 years of previous influencer-focused experience and passion for this dynamic community within the Beauty industry.
The role of PR Influencer Specialist will include (but is not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- Develop PR influencer-specific strategies to deliver positive ROI and social/category growth
- Identify, cultivate and maintain meaningful relationships with a broad spectrum of influencers across YouTube, Instagram and other relevant platforms
- Collaborate with Social Team on all capaigns and activations to ensure alignment for maximum reach and results
- Identify like-minded entities for brand partnerships and collaborations
- Manage participation in influencer events/panels (e.g., Generation Beauty, BeautyCon, Create & Cultivate)
- Ability to generate overall leads through social media, YouTube, Tubularlabs, Social Blade
- Ability to generate and report analytics through Tribe Dynamics, Traackr, Dash Hudson platforms
- Daily monitoring and reporting of competitive intel
- Management of execution of large volume mailers/send outs for influencers
- Management of Influencer Team of 2
- Support and attendance of PR-related and industry events as needed
- Assist with creative conceptualization of events and mailers and support in execution
- Draft pitches and event/program recaps
- Assist in facilitating weekly and monthly PR reports
- BA in Public Relations, Marketing or Communications
- Previous beauty PR & Influencer-specific experience required; 4-6 years handling earned and or paid Influencer Relations/Marketing
- Proven track record leading strategic influencer campaigns with measurable ROI
- Strategic and Creative mindset
- Extremely proficient in all social media platforms & Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Meticulous attention to detail, resourceful, with a can-do attitude
- Team player who thrives within a dynamic, fast-growing company
Sr. Designer Brand and PrintSubmit your resume
This position will work closely with Design Director with the execution of IT COSMETICS’s creative vision across all key consumer and cast member touch-points inclusive of Collateral, Education Tools, PR Tools and Print.
- Work directly with Design Director on a daily basis regarding current projects.
- Design ad-hoc print assets – postcards, education documents, sales materials and prepare files for production.
- Create Education manual artwork / factsheets / pasteups and maintain creative standards in designs and production for components
- Prepare art files for print production, review and approve proofs prior to production.
- Assist with coordination of product comping for design approval meetings, photography and editorial purposes.
- Communicate with multiple departments (PD, COPY, MKT) to ensure legal and regulatory requirements are met and inform
- Archive released files on appropriate server.
- You will be working closely with the Art Directors and Creative Operation Manager to ensure timely deliverables on assets. You must possess strong communications skills, a thorough eye for detail, technical design skills and a can do attitude is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Dreamweaver as well as PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and flexible; able to adapt quickly to change
- Agile in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Assistant Vice President , DigitalSubmit your resume
IT Cosmetics is looking for an AVP OR VP of Digital. We are seeking someone who has excelled at driving demand performance in digital marketing. Our potential candidate will be knowledgeable in the strategies of creating a successful platform, e-commerce ( both front and backend) and integrating CRM.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive awareness through Digital strategies and ultimately, have a high conversion rate to the IT Cosmetics brand
- Drive/create and manage the Global Master for the platform and help/support countries and answer to their needs of localization
- Drive/create all global e-commerce strategies that are relevant to each country while protecting the Brand DNA
- Share global best practices (and also from other Brands)
- Pick up on all Digital trends globally to feedback to DMI
- 8+ years experience in digital marketing
- Strong communication skills, the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple diverse projects at once
Marketing Director, DMI MakeupSubmit your resume
Marketing Director, Makeup position is responsible for managing the makeup team and development of the new product panier and pillar product renovations as well as driving category growth worldwide. Will be makeup liaison with international markets and will lead DRIVE country creation for consistent brand messaging, globally.
- Understand and implement It Cosmetics global sense of purpose and distinctive positioning in the market
- Create an integrated, engaging and consistent consumer brand experience by taking a lead on marketing mix strategies (ICC/360/Digital/Retail)
- Develop the communication strategy for the makeup portfolio worldwide (imagery, digital, point of sale) consistent with the brand’s sense of purpose
- Define clear messages to present to top management and accompany the teams in the preparation of meetings
- Steer the budget (global forecast, value analysis, brand profitability, development costs, etc.)
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Integrate strategic countries in the development process, interact constantly with the zones to promote the global brand strategy and to build the 3-yr marketing plan according to the global situation (competition, distribution, consumers)
- Continue to grow existing product collections; Identify key marketing opportunities to creatively drive brand awareness with maximum impact
- Work closely with Product Development to drive product, benefits, vision and overall message as defined by Senior Management
- Review and facilitate all 2D and 3D artwork inclusive of packaging, merchandising and promotional elements prior to presentation to Senior Management
- Promote the company in a positive light and bring the spirit of partnership to all interactions
- Manage, train and develop the team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in the beauty industry, specifically in color marketing/development
- Knowledge of international markets, ideally with an international assignment
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage complexity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and against tight deadlines
- Must possess a strong sense of image, attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with cross-functional departments
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Manager, Video Production/ Video ProducerSubmit your resume
The Video Producer will be joining one of the fastest growing beauty companies in the industry. He/she will report into the Director, Video Production to create high-end, engaging videos for our digital, social and retail partner platforms. He/She will be responsible for projects from pre-production through delivery and will work with cross-functional teams and third party vendors to lead the successful production of our videos.
We want a multi-talented Producer who understands the art of storytelling and connecting with an audience. The perfect candidate will be able to balance the creative, technical, strategic and organizational skills required in video production. The candidate should have past video work examples to showcase their talents.
We’re looking for someone who has the ability to truly drive a project forward and reflect the brand mission through every video project. He/She thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment and should be enthusiastic about current trends in both video and the beauty industry.
Key Responsibilities: (Outlined below but not limited to):
- Lead selected video projects through all phases of production from concept and pre-production through post-production and delivery.
- Oversee editors and motion graphic artists on projects including both internal resources and external partners
- Conduct research for upcoming projects and present production plans. This includes developing concepts, pitching projects, and working on mood boards.
- Engage external production companies and agencies on selected projects: create project briefs, oversee bidding process, negotiate contracts and manage agency through full production process.
- Manage shoot and editorial budgets for projects:
- Create prelim project budgets for internal partners for projection purposes
- Create RFP’s for projects, identify appropriate production partners based on budget and creative and then oversee bidding process.
- Responsible to ensure project comes in on budget. Candidate must have a full understanding of all production expenses and be able to quickly problem-solve logistical and creative production issues as they arise on set and impact bottom line.
- Break down scripts and create shot lists for shoots
- Work with Talent Agencies to conduct casting sessions and book models for shoots
- Schedule & manage internal and external resources for shoots including Director, Director of Photography, Stylists, Makeup, Hair Stylists, Editors, etc.
- Create equipment rental lists and work with Project Manager for any required rentals
- Manage all vendor agreements, talent agreements, crew agreements and clearance rights for projects. Coordinate with Legal Department on all necessary paperwork and negotiate terms with vendors, crew and talent as needed. For both internal and external partners, ensure all proper Talent Agreements, Crew Agreements, Clearances and Music Licensing are secured and properly archived.
- Shoot, edit and package snackable content for social media platforms as needed
- Ensure all videos are executed to brand best practices and standards
- Exceptional video storytelling skills and ability to captivate viewers
- Demonstrated ability to produce and manage multiple projects at once
- Experience with all aspects of video production from shooting, lighting, editing, and on set direction
- Proven success leading a crew on set and directing Talent
- Fluency with various video formats
- Great leadership and strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Must be social media savvy with an understanding of video for Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Must take creative direction well and be able to collaborate with a team
- Outstanding organization, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Willing to stay late and be on-call as needed
- A positive attitude a must!
- BA in Communications/Media, Film or related major.
- 5-8 years’ experience producing and developing video content for various digital platforms
- Past experience creating short form content for social media platforms
- Background in beauty, fashion, entertainment or similarly related digital consumer media desired
- Marketing or agency experience a plus
- Experience editing in Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of social media video best practices, landscape and ability to recognize stories that will drive views and shares
- Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as MAC OS required