Confidence in a Gel Lotion Moisturizer
Confidence in a Gel Lotion Moisturizer is your oil-free, quick-break gel moisturizer that delivers 7 ... Read full description
Confidence in a Gel Lotion Moisturizer is your oil-free, quick-break gel moisturizer that delivers 72 hours of hydration for a supple, healthy-looking appearance. The quick-break innovation breaks into a water-light liquid upon application for easy absorption and a weightless feel. Allergy tested, clinically tested and perfect for all skin types, this lightweight gel moisturizer is infused with ceramides, glycerin and cactus flower extract to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and leave your skin looking radiant and primed for makeup application. You’ll experience powerful results instantly and more dramatic results over time!
IT Cosmetics partners with plastic surgeons and dermatologists to develop skin-loving solutions and clinically tested formulas.
Apply this oil-free gel moisturizer to clean skin in the morning and evening. Using upward sweeping motions, apply to face, neck, décolleté and anywhere your skin needs moisture.
- Oil-free, quick-break gel moisturizer delivers 72 hours of hydration
- Helps smooth the look of fine lines, leaving skin looking radiant and primed for makeup application
- Allergy tested, clinically tested and perfect for all skin types, including oily and combination skin
- Anti-aging and skin-loving ceramides, glycerin and cactus flower extract
Learn More About IT
Learn more about Confidence in a Gel Lotion
Learn more about Confidence in a Gel Lotion, an oil-free gel moisturizer that delivers 72 hours of hydration for a supple, healthy-looking appearance.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';
Love IT: Our Best Gel Mositurizer For Oily Skin
We discuss why the best type of moisturizer for oily skin is oil-free. IT Cosmetics’ moisturizer, Confidence in a Gel Lotion, can help balance your complexion for radiant skin.
Compare IT: Hydrating Vs. Moisturizing - Is There Actually A Difference?
The terms “hydrating” and “moisturizing” are often used interchangeably in the skincare world, but it turns out they’re not quite the same thing.