See what this hydrating foundation can do for your skin!
Learn more about Your Skin But Better Foundation + Skincare
Learn more about Your Skin But Better Foundation, a hydrating foundation infused with skin-loving ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid & Aloe Vera Extract.
Why is it your foundation for better skin?
Lightweight, hydrating foundation developed with plastic surgeons and dermatologists to instantly improve your complexion and deliver better bare skin in 2 weeks!
REAL RESULTS7 out of 10 say skin looks smoother*
Evens appearance of skin tone
Visibly refines skin texture
*Results based on a 2-week consumer study.
**Results based on a 2-week clinical study.
How does this hydrating foundation improve the look of your skin?
it’s infused with skin-loving ingredients!
- Hyaluronic Acid & Aloe Vera Extract: Instantly hydrate and smooth the look of skin
- Vitamins E & B5: Moisturize the skin and fight free radicals to help strengthen the skin barrier
- Hepes Acid: Gently exfoliates for a brighter-looking complexion
it comes in 40 true-to-skin shades!
- Buildable, medium coverage
- Proprietary pigment mix for true-to-skin shades
- Amino acid coating preserves the longevity of color and helps prevent the appearance of oxidation
- Micro-fine pearl powder for a natural, radiant finish
Which shade of
YOUR SKIN BUT BETTER
FOUNDATION + SKINCARE
is right for you?
How to apply lightweight foundation for the best results
For light to medium coverage, use our Heavenly Skin Skin-Smoothing Complexion Brush #704 to buff 1-2 pumps of Your Skin But Better Foundation onto clean, moisturized skin in circular motions, starting in the center of your face and blending outward. Looking for more coverage? Use the 704 Brush to apply additional layers, one pump at a time, until you reach your desired level of coverage.SHOP IT
The Perfect Pair: Your Skin But Better Foundation + Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer
Need full coverage in targeted areas? Use Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer to improve the look of imperfections and brighten the appearance of your under-eye area.