Bye Bye Dark Spots Niacinamide Serum
Bye Bye Dark Spots Concentrated Derm Serum is your dermatologist-tested treatment for dark spots on ... Read full description
Bye Bye Dark Spots Niacinamide Serum
Bye Bye Dark Spots Concentrated Derm Serum is your dermatologist-tested treatment for dark spots on face. Formulated with 4% niacinamide and 1% ethyl vitamin C, this hyperpigmentation serum visibly reduces dark spots and discoloration while helping improve your skin’s clarity. Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive, this brightening serum is your solution for age spots, melasma and other types of discoloration. Get ready to say “BYE BYE” to dark spots. More even-toned skin is here!
Developed with plastic surgeons’ insights and dermatologists’ ingredient and skincare expertise, IT Cosmetics creates problem-solving, skin-loving formulas that give you visible results.
- After cleansing in the AM and PM, apply 4 - 5 drops onto clean skin, using fingertips.
- Press serum into entire face and neck, avoiding eye area.
- To protect skin and boost hydration, follow with Confidence in a Gel Lotion and, in the AM, CC+ Cream with SPF 50+.
- If contact with eyes occurs, rinse immediately with water.
- Formulated with 4% niacinamide and 1% ethyl vitamin C
- Visibly reduces dark spots and discoloration
- Improves look of skin clarity
- Developed with plastic surgeons and dermatologists
- Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin
4% Niacinamide: Helps visibly reduce dark spots
1% Ethyl Vitamin C: Helps visibly improve skin clarity
INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER / EAU, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN, HYDROXYPROPYL TETRAHYDROPYRANTRIOL, CAFFEINE, 3-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, PPG-6-DECYLTETRADECETH-30, SALICYLIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM CITRATE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL, TOCOPHEROL, PARFUM
HELPS VISIBLY REDUCE DARK SPOTS
1% ETHYL VIAMIN C
HELPS VISIBLY IMPROVE SKIN CLARITY
IT'S THE PERFECT AMOUNT
After cleansing in the AM and PM, apply 4 - 5 drops onto clean skin, using fingertips.
HOW TO APPLY
Press serum into entire face and neck, avoiding eye area.
To protect skin and boost hydration, follow with Confidence in a Gel Lotion and in the AM, CC+ Cream with SPF 50+.
If contact with eyes occurs, rinse immediately with water.
DARK SPOTS? SAY BYE BYE!
Your Niacinamide Serum For More Even Skin Tone
Put Dark Spots On Notice
Watch other videos
- Your Niacinamide Serum For More Even Skin TonePut Dark Spots On Notice
- How To Say "Bye Bye" To Dark SpotsIT's Easy With These Steps
- Mix Serums & Maximize Your ResultsLearn How To Layer Your Serums
- Meet Your Bye Bye Serums FamilySkin concerns? Find your solution!
IT'S DEVELOPED WITH PLASTIC SURGEONS & DERMATOLOGISTS
"This formula is your secret weapon to fight skin discoloration. With 4% niacinamide and ethyl vitamin C, it helps visibly reduce dark spots and improve skin clarity."
Dr. Dara Liotta, Plastic Surgeon
IT Cosmetics Advisory Board Member
HOW TO LAYER BYE BYE SERUMS
HOW TO ACHIEVE RADIANT, EVEN-TONED SKIN
HOW TO ACHIEVE EVEN-TONED, PLUMP SKIN
HOW TO ACHIEVE EVEN TONE & REFINED TEXTURE
YOUR ROUTINE FOR MORE EVEN SKIN TONE
Cleanse, Treat & Cover
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions
What is niacinamide?
What does niacinamide do for the skin?
What makes IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Dark Spots Niacinamide Serum unique?
Is niacinamide good for acne-prone skin?
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';