Hello Results Wrinkle-Reducing Daily Retinol Serum-in-Cream
Say hello to younger-looking skin! Hello Results Daily Retinol Cream combines the power of an anti-a ... Read full description
Say hello to younger-looking skin! Hello Results Daily Retinol Cream combines the power of an anti-aging serum with the soothing care of a cream in just one step. Featuring dual retinol—a blend of free and encapsulated retinol, the formula is suitable for daily use on all skin types. You'll see dramatic clinical results on more than just wrinkles! See an improvement in skin firmness and a reduction in fine lines and dark spots.
Developed with our IT Cosmetics advisory board of plastic surgeons and dermatologists to balance efficacy with care, this hydrating and soothing retinol cream is infused with niacinamide—known to reduce the look of uneven skin tone—plus vitamin B5 to support healthy skin barrier function and vitamin E to soothe and calm skin.
New to retinol? This product has been formulated and tested for daily use; however, if you have never used retinol, please consider the following:
When first using a retinol product, it is common to experience mild redness, dryness or tingling. This adjustment period to retinol—known as “retinization”—lasts two to three weeks on average, at which point skin adjusts and normalizes. If you experience this with daily application, reduce the frequency of use as tolerated. Stop using the product for a day or two, then resume use of frequency to every other day or every two days. If you have very sensitive skin or prefer to slowly introduce Hello Results Daily Retinol Cream into your routine, start with twice-weekly usage, then gradually increase frequency to every other night, and finally once daily. For more detailed usage instructions, see “How to Apply” section.
Hello Results products are:
- Co-developed with our board of dermatologists & plastic surgeons
- Clinically tested efficacy balanced with built-in care
- Suitable for all skin types
Developed with plastic surgeons’ insights and dermatologists’ ingredient and skincare expertise, IT Cosmetics creates problem-solving, skin-loving formulas that give you visible results.
Learn more about the benefits of Hello Results Daily Retinol Cream.
- Press down to dispense—use only pea-sized amount of formula.
- Apply once a day, morning or night. Regardless of application time, make sure you use SPF protection in the morning.
- To ensure even application, apply one dot of formula onto each of the following areas: forehead, right cheek, left cheek, nose, chin, and neck, avoiding the eye and lip areas.
- If you have very sensitive skin or prefer to slowly introduce retinol into your routine, start with twice-weekly application, then gradually increase frequency to every other night, and finally once daily as tolerated.
CAUTION: Do not apply onto your eye area and lips. Avoid eye contact; if occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Use with sunscreen and avoid direct sun exposure. Do not use on irritated or broken skin. Do not use at the same time with other products that contain retinol, AHA/BHA, or vitamin C. If you have had a previous reaction to retinol, it is best to discuss with your doctor before starting a new retinol product. Should severe irritation occur at the start of usage, or persistent irritation occur after the 2-3 week “retinization” adjustment period, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- Dual Retinol—a blend of free and encapsulated retinol that starts to reach at least 15 layers into skin's surface in just 1 hour!*
- Niacinamide reduces environmental damage and minimizes the look of dark spots & discoloration for even-toned skin
- Caring vitamins B5 and E soothe and hydrate skin, balancing common effects of retinol usage such as redness, skin dryness and flaking
- Clinically tested to improve skin’s firmness and reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots
- Suitable for daily use on all skin types
*Demonstrated efficacy at 12 weeks.
We highly recommend pairing Hello Results Retinol Cream with another moisturizer if added hydration is needed: A great option is a moisturizer with ceramides and hyaluronic acid, like Confidence in a Cream for day or Confidence in Your Beauty Sleep at night.
- Dual Retinol: Composed of free and encapsulated retinol to exfoliate and renew skin, increasing skin surface cell turnover to help improve the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and the feeling of firmness.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Helps to support healthy skin barrier function and reduce environmental damage, minimizing the look of dark spots and discoloration for even-toned skin.
- Vitamin E: Well-known for its antioxidant properties, helps to soothe and calm skin, balancing common effects of retinol usage such as dryness, redness and flaking.
- Vitamin B5: Deeply moisturizes and helps to restore function of skin barrier, balancing common effects of retinol usage such as dryness, redness and flaking.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, GLYCINE SOJA OIL/SOYBEAN OIL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PANTHENOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ALLYL METHACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER, BENZYL SALICYLATE, RETINOL, CHLORPHENESIN, ACRYLATES/BEHENETH-25 METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, BENZYL ALCOHOL, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, POLYSORBATE 20, CERAMIDE NP, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, BHT, PROPYL GALLATE.
Learn More About IT
Why You'll Love Hello Results Daily Retinol Cream
Our innovative serum-in-cream formula works to reduce the look of wrinkles and dark spots to help address the common effects of retinol usage.
Clinical results in 12 weeks!**
- +35% Firmer Feel
- Average results wrinkles, firmness dark spots
- -22% Wrinkles
- Above average photo results, wrinkles (-33%)
- -25% Dark Spots
- Above average photo results, dark spots (-33%)
93% say product does not cause discomfort***
**Results based on a 12-week clinical study.
***Results based on a 12-week consumer perception study on 47 subjects in the US.
How To Add Retinol Cream To Your Skincare Routine
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
Vitamins E & B5
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';